- Views 227
What you get with this Offer
The client may choose the level of realism/photography like vs. painted effect.
The examples above where made with different levels of editing, textures, photographs and painting on top.
This hourly is intended for *personal use* only, please talk to me for other rights and usage.
Deliverable in PDF, JPG or even PSD with some editable features if requested.
Terms as shown in the contract I give to clients:
• All rights not expressly granted on the final contract remain property of the artist. (i.e. Rights may be granted to use and reproduce the image, but the artist retains authorship).
• Grant of any rights is conditional upon payment in full.
• All sketches and preliminary work remain property of the artist.
• Artist reserves the right to use art for self-promotion. (i.e. website, portfolio, promotional directories).
• Client may not edit, correct, adapt, modify or change the finished artwork in any way without written permission from the artist.
• Client will indemnify and hold artist harmless against any claim arising from artist’s reliance upon reference material provided to the artist by the client, if any.
• There can be no refunds on a full resolution product that has already been delivered.
* People Per Hour fees included on my fee.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. One good photograph of the chosen pose with decent resolution, if you want a very realistic finish, a high resolution pictures can helps me.
2. Other reference pictures of the person with slightly different angles.
3. Your theme, + any other references or elements you may want included. :)