What you get with this Hourlie
This hourly is simple. You let me know what do you need the image(s) for and if you have any particular look/style in mind (feel free to send me some visuals if you have) or whether you simply want to LOOK GOOD AND BE YOU. We then briefly discuss WHERE and WHEN and HOW and I come to your work / home / any other location for 1 HOUR with my camera gear and portable lights and I take photos of you while giving you some guidance on how to pose to look best for the camera.
Later on the same day I electronically send you photos from the shoot for you to look at them and in the comfort of your home select 5 best images (I am happy to give you my suggestions) which then I edit and send to you no later than end of next day.
The price applies to Greater London Area. If you want to shoot outside M25 additional travel costs will apply.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HOURLY:
- Photo shoot lasting up to an hour on location chosen by you with available light or portable lights
- Professional edit of up to 10 pictures of your choice, all supplied in colour and black & white
- All photos supplied in high res (for printing) and low res (easy on screen use - social media etc) via digital transfer (wetransfer/dropbox/hightail)
- Permanent license to use for all images
- Photos delivered no later than 24 hours after you make your selection
Take a look at some samples above and in my main portfolio. Feel free to contact me with any questions and availability.
I look forward to hearing from you.
* I am a professional photographer with over 8 years of experience of commercial work in London. My clients range from individuals and small start-ups to global image agencies. I am friendly, flexible and always make every every effort to get job done in the best way possible.
Apart from commercial assignments I undertake personal documentary projects. My portraits were shortlisted for various awards internationally including Renaissance Photography Awards (Getty Images Gallery 2014), Prix de la Photographie (Espace Dupon Paris 2011), Magenta Flash Forward - Emerging Photographers from Canada, UK and US (2010) and British Journal of Photography International Photography Award (2009).
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can bring a background and portable studio gear to you
Requires no additional time+$51
I can arrange for Hair and Make Up Artist
Requires no additional time+$89
What the Seller needs to start the work
- What are the photos for?
- When do you want to do it?
- Where? Address of your workplace/home/location (Happy to advise)