- Views 31
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
I have extensive experiences on editorial, product localization and translation, and I am currently a freelancer for Apple, joined the workshop held by Apple this summer for the release event of iPhone X and other new products, responsible the correctness and readability for all sorts of creative copies, messages for Apple products/services for Chinese speaking markets.
The services I can provide:
* Localization of websites and apps UI, user manuals, deliverables, etc, from English to Chinese (both Simplified for China and Traditional for Hong Kong and Taiwan.)
* Transcreation (creative translation) for your marketing campaigns, slogans, copies, etc.
* Proofreading and editorial for your translated materials.
* Consultation for language usage for Chinese markets.
Please fell free to ask me questions about my services and your special needs.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please describe the details about your project, including:
* your product/service: descriptions of your product/services need to be localized
* the scale: how many words to translate
* the targeting market: location, segmentation of your customers
* the schedule: let me know and set the time to deliver my works