What you get with this Hourlie
* Are preparing for a CrowdFunding Campaign
* Have already gone to the crowd and need assistance with Investor Relations/Management
You will receive a a TIC Fundraiser profile on The Investor Crowd and your own exclusive members area which will allow for you start building your Investor Community, more importantly keeping them up to date with the progress of your campaign.
In addition to your TIC Fundraiser Profile and Five hours of Free outbound marketing support you will also be able to
- Provide one news article per month updating us all on your Business on www.theinvestorcrowd.com
- Invite other investors, investment professionals and business contacts to join your crowd.
- Access a number of existing and new support services designed specifically to help your business develop and evolve
- Once you're up and running we'll also let our current members that you've joined and introduce your campaign to a little under 2000 investment professionals who may be able to aid your development further.
We look forward to the potential of working together and sharing in your success!
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can add dual branded Crowd Builder members area to your WordPress Site
Additional 5 working days+$629
I can provide 12 months of priority support for you
Additional 1 working day+$502
I can source and prepare to introduce you or your campaign to 2000 Investors
Additional 1 working day+$1.0k
What the Seller needs to start the work
First we'll need to have a chat to find out more about you, your company and objectives to ensure we have the right hourlie - before ordering it would be great to have a chat or some questions.
To present and even represent you in the best possible way we'll need information, insight into your business, links to social media profiles along with any current marketing collateral that you have put together.
Prior to the campaign going out we will also make certain to verify and validate your business - at the moment we are focusing on UK Organisations however if you are an overseas organisation please contact us first.