- Views 203
What you get with this Offer
➽ RECENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
• Themed pub and kitchen specialising in unique cocktails.
• American bourbon whiskey brand with its own collection of bars.
• Award-winning Irish bar serving quirky cocktails.
➽ WHAT'S INCLUDED?
• A full day of cocktail name development, brainstormed by a postgraduate-qualified professional copywriter with over 15 years’ experience.
• Due to client workload, please allow a 3-day turnaround time for delivery of first draft.
➽ WHY HIRE THE COPYWRITER?
• Postgraduate-qualified professional writer with over 15 years’ experience. Holds a Master’s Degree in Creative Media (Writing) and a DipArts in Professional Writing and Editing.
• Has worked with big name brands, global creative agencies, aspirational small businesses, and grassroots startups. Copywriting clients have appeared in publications including Vogue, O: The Oprah Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, The Guardian, Mayfair Times, and Hong Kong Tatler.
• Former transcript writer, moonlighting at distinguished British establishments including the Palace of Westminster (House of Lords and House of Commons), City Hall, and the Royal Courts of Justice.
➽ IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please contact me PRIOR TO SERVICE PURCHASE to discuss the nature of your business. This ensures an accurate copywriting quote, aligned with your project's prerequisites.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Quality photographs of each product (if applicable). A link to your brand's website (if available). Any other relevant information related to your business or product: company profile, cocktail ingredients list, allergen notes, etc. A client brief template can be provided, if necessary.