What you get with this Offer
- Install an issued SSL, or I can also help with the issuing/reissuing process.
- Troubleshoot SSL browser warnings for old SHA-1 algorithm, insecure links on the site, "incomplete CA chain", etc.
Why do you need an SSL Certificate?
- An SSL encrypts the info that users submit on a site to protect it from being read by unauthorised parties. HTTPS:// and a padlock in the web address indicate that the site has an SSL.
- An SSL will make your website more trustworthy to customers as they will be sure that the info they submit will be secure (card numbers, login details)
- Google officially ranks SSL-secured sites higher
I am a full-time freelance developer with over 15 years experience. I also have 6 years digital agency experience where I have been developing high end WordPress web sites for big clients.
As a trusted TOP CERT user with over one hundred 100% feedback here on PPH you can be rest assured that I can deliver this project for you and go above and beyond your expectations. I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed by purchasing this offer.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will require hosting access in order to setup the SSL certificate, I will also require any details of the SSL certificate from the provider you purchased it from.
Nathan worked hard in helping to resolve the issue, thanks
2nd Gig, Awesome freelancer. Rapid response, quality work. Will continue to use.
Nathan is amazing. He went the extra mile to help me out. I would have no hesitation in using him again!
Very pleased with Nathans work, very fast and will use again
Nathan did a rapid job and on a Sunday, great freelancer will use again
Very quick service. Sorted it out in minutes. I had been working on the same thing for nearly a year. Well worth the money.
Nathan went above and beyond the scope of the hourly. Finished the project very quickly and really overdelivered on what was expected. Would definitely work with him again in the future and highly recommend his services!
Great job. Fast response, patient, and professional.