What you get with this Hourlie
- Install an issued SSL, or I can also help with the issuing/reissuing process.
- Troubleshoot SSL browser warnings for old SHA-1 algorithm, insecure links on the site, "incomplete CA chain", etc.
Why do you need an SSL Certificate?
- An SSL encrypts the info that users submit on a site to protect it from being read by unauthorised parties. HTTPS:// and a padlock in the web address indicate that the site has an SSL.
- An SSL will make your website more trustworthy to customers as they will be sure that the info they submit will be secure (card numbers, login details)
- Google officially ranks SSL-secured sites higher
I am a full-time freelance developer with over 15 years experience. I also have 6 years digital agency experience where I have been developing high end WordPress web sites for big clients.
As a trusted CERT 5 user with 100% feedback here on PPH you can be rest assured that I can deliver this project for you and go above and beyond your expectations. I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed by purchasing this Hourlie.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will require hosting access in order to setup the SSL certificate, I will also require any details of the SSL certificate from the provider you purchased it from.
Nathan went above and beyond the scope of the hourly. Finished the project very quickly and really overdelivered on what was expected. Would definitely work with him again in the future and highly recommend his services!
Great job. Fast response, patient, and professional.