- Views 27
What you get with this Hourlie
Magento is the most widely used eCommerce software at present. Magento is more secured e-commerce platform and the initial setup are more crucial for Magento and hence I thought I could create a hourlie to help everyone install Magento right the first time. I can setup, install and configure Magento on my server ready for you to use.
1. Installation of latest stable Magento release
2. Setting up store and general configuration
3. Setting up tax zones, rules and classes (up to 3)
4. Creating product categories / sub categories (up to 10)
5. Currency setup
6. Store email addresses
7. Shipping setup (basic shipping)
8. Payment setup
9. Checkout setup
10. Security Enhancement
As a bonus:
1. menu setup (max 10 menu items)
2. cms pages setup as per template demo (max 2 pages)
3 cms static blocks setup as per template demo (max 3 blocks)
4. product catalogue (max 5 products)
Please ask me if you have any questions.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To install and configure your Magento shop I require access to your website in the form of cPanel/Plesk and/or FTP and phpMyAdmin to your Web and SQL server.
Please include Magento Theme files.
1. Preferred admin name
2. Shop Name
3. Shop Description
4. Shop phone numbers, email and address
5. Shop tax information if applicable
6. Category and sub categories.
7. The content for pages with title and tags
8. The content for static blocks if applicable
10. Shipping Information
11. Payment Information (payment method by default extensions in Magento: PayPal, Authorize.net Moneybookers etc.
Depending on your merchant gateway demand I can install SagePay, World Pay etc.