- Views 732
- Sales 2
What you get with this Offer
I'm a professional UK-based web developer, working extensively on Drupal-based projects.
I can install Drupal 7 or 8, whichever is best for you. Please let me know if you would like advice.
Included in this Hourlie, I will:
- Set up the MySQL database needed for Drupal to run
- Cleanly install the latest version of Drupal onto your hosting or your server
- Set up the admin account for you to manage your website
- Install and activate a compatible theme (template) that you've bought (I can recommend an excellent template library)
- Add your company name, slogan and logo to the website
- Install a suite of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools to help you improve your search engine position
- Install a number of security features to help protect your website from unwanted intrusion
So, Drupal, your theme and a whole range of features are ready to go.
Optionally, I can setup a full e-Commerce suite on your Drupal website (your choice of Ubercart or Drupal Commerce - I can advise on which is best for your needs) and configure key settings for the country in which you're based.
Also, these days SSL security is highly recommended for any website. Optionally, I can ensure your site is set up to work securely with your SSL certificate, making sure all connections between your website and its visitors are encrypted and that there's no 'mixed content' errors on your site.
- You must already have web hosting or a server for me to install Drupal on
- Your hosting or server must be capable of running the items detailed above
- You are responsible for buying your chosen theme (I can recommend a great template library) which must be compatible with the latest version of Drupal
- If you would like e-commerce facilities on your website, you must make sure that your theme is compatible with the latest versions of Drupal and your chosen e-commerce package (Ubercart or Drupal Commerce)
- If you would like the optional service of making your site run on SSL, you are responsible for buying your SSL certificate (I can recommend places to get them from)
I look forward to getting Drupal and a suite of tools set up for you!
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can add e-commerce functionality to Drupal
Requires no additional time+£20
I can make your site work securely with your SSL certificate
Requires no additional time+£20
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+£20
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- full access to your web hosting, including SFTP/FTP and your hosting control panel
- your chosen theme, having first made sure it's compatible with the latest version of Drupal (and Ubercart or Drupal Commerce if you want e-commerce facilities too)
- your choice of Drupal version, 7 or 8 (I can advise)
- your choice of e-commerce package (I can advise)
- the name for your website
- a one-line slogan for your website
- a logo for your site (optional)
- which country the site is run from
- the email address to be used for the admin account
- if you'd like me to get your site to run via SSL, your SSL certificate needs to be installed already, or I can help you buy and install one