- Views 246
What you get with this Hourlie
Using an SSL certificate creates an encrypted connection between the user's web browser and the web server.
I will do :
* Take the SSL certificate you've bought or advise you on buying one
* Fully install it onto your hosting or server
* Test to make sure the certificate is working on your hosting or server.
NB : I can suggest some good free ssl with SHA256 encription.
What the Seller needs to start the work
* your SSL certificate file usually a text file you get from your certificate provider or I can advise on where to buy a certificate.
* full access to your web hosting control panel (eg cPanel or your host's own control panel), or your VPS or dedicated server (eg SSH)
* access to the admin area of your site (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, OpenCart) if it's on a system like that
* FTP or SFTP access to the files that make up your site