- Views 6,159
- Sales 61
What you get with this Offer
If you are looking for a unique, modern and professional logo with Incredibly low price, this offer is perfect for you !!
⚡⚡⚡ Why my offer is the best option at the given price?
★ I am a qualified designer with a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) Degree.
★ All logos shown in are my own work, unlike some other logo providers that showcase logos from various logo purchase sites, not their work.
★ I do not offer cheap logo templates or copying stock clip-art logos. All of my work is original, unique and is created from my sketch.
★ I offer UNLIMITED logo concepts and UNLIMITED revisions until you are 100% satisfied. Some other designers here at PPH who will give you only 2-3 initial concepts and then charge you more money for 'upgrades', more ideas or revisions!
⚡ ⚡⚡So, what you'll receive :
✔ Box-fresh, High quality, and unique logo design.
✔ Full vector logo, scalable to any size without losing quality.
✔ Free photorealistic mockup presentation.
✔ All the file formats you need for print, web and future editing such as .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .jpeg.
✔ Professional customer service and communication.
✔ 100% moneyback guarantee if you're not satisfied.
⚡ ⚡⚡ Use your logo everywhere !!
Once your logo design is completed I will supply your logo design in 3 versions.
✿ 1) Full color or regular version: This version will be ideal on white or ultralight color background.
✿ 2) Pure black version: This is ideal for black and white or single color documents.
✿ 3) Pure white knockout: Want to use your logo on a dark photo, or on a solid dark color? A white version solves color clashing and visibility issues to give the best result.
⚡⚡⚡ My working process:
► I read the completed logo questionnaire (will be provided at the start of the project) and I ran a brainstorming session.
► I sketch and draft my initial concept based on the questionnaire information.
► The initial draft concepts are presented to you for your feedback and comments.
► I refine your chosen concept though the various stages of design, such as revisions, coloring, shading, and effects, etc.
► Once you are happy with the concept, I prepare the final file package and deliver to you.
If you have any questions, please send me a message and I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you :)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
There are certain questions I like to ask a client before beginning the logo design process. It may seem like a long list but it helps me to know what our client needs and expects from their finished logo/branding. So try to answer as much as possible. But you can skip any questions if you wish.
1. What is the name of your business?
2. Does your logo have a tagline? If yes, is your tagline to appear with your logo on all of your brandings?
3. Please write a couple of lines about your business.
4. Who are your potential clients?
5. Who are your main competitors and how do you differ from them?
6. Do you want your logo to include text-only, text and graphic, or graphic only?
7. Do you have a specific idea in mind for your logo?
8. Do you have specific images or icons that you wish or do not wish to be in your logo?
9. Do you have any specific color preference - or ones you do not want to use?
10. Do you have a particular font you would like to use — or ones you do not want to use?
11. What message or emotion do you want your logo to portray?
12. What logos do you like and why? (you can provide image or link)
13. If this is a redesign, what elements from your old logo (identity) do you like or dislike?
14. Is there anything else you’d like me to know?
15. Would you like any additional design services alongside your new logo? (eg. business cards, letterhead and other stationery, social media icons/banners, advertising material, etc.)