- Views 744
What you get with this Hourlie
I capture high-quality video and audio, edit it together, and present the video to you as one engaging product through the social media of your choice. Your video is guaranteed to be ready for display on your website, homepage or social media channel, hassle-free. If you’ve got a project you’re excited about, a brand to sell, or an event coming up, please don’t hesitate to contact me here! I’d be happy to dive in and work with you at any stage of development.
I can video or photograph your event – whether it be professional or personal – in a way that captures the highlights and the essence of the event, and is always interesting and appealing. As a Google Trusted Photographer, I can promise that my work is always top-quality, and that I am able to self-direct and work independently.
For over ten years, I’ve created content for high-profile clients including Avention, Appian, Nokia, IDG, Orange, TUI, NBC, Hill & Knowlton and more. I’ve done everything from creating product videos, putting together 3D animations, to event reporting at fashion shows. Take a look and see for yourself in my portfolio.
• Increasing brand recognition among internet users / brand positioning in internet
• Reinforcing a positive brand identity
• Improving the company image in comparison to the competition
• Increasing the time a user spends on the company website
• Event documentation - good memories and a useful archive for Your company employees, clients and sponsors
• Event reporting form HD video up to 3 minutes for the Internet
• Presenting main attractions of the event
• Video Effects
• Text animations
• Intro and outro animation
Film production encompasses:
• Up to 6 hours on shooting location
• HD camera
• Sound equipment
• Editing and postproduction
• 1 free amends per video after final cut. Any further amendments come at a charge of £50 per hour.
• There will be extra charges for video production that required a longer duration.
• Travelling expenses will be require for those location outside London.
• Please message me if you require a specific date for filming and proofing
What the Seller needs to start the work
Plan of the event, date & location, Please send a message if you require a specific date for filming and proofing, ideally some pictures of the venue (even take by phone to get an idea of space and lightning conditions), logo, fonts, any marketing collateral that you would like to use in you video.