- Views 22
What you get with this Hourlie
That's where I come in!
✔️ I'm UK based (Norwich, in Norfolk to be specific). I'm happy to have a phone or Skype call to discuss your project and help you get it off the ground.
✔️ I'm friendly and approachable, and just love to see a good website project get off the ground.
✔️ I'm experienced at setting up WordPress, customising a theme, and installing and configuring relevant plugins (such as a backup plugin, which is often overlooked).
✔️ I also design and develop entirely bespoke, hand-coded WordPress themes from scratch, so I'm no stranger to a bit of code. Turns out your chosen WordPress theme needs a little extra CSS styling code to get it to do just what you want? No problem!
What you'll get in this hourlie:
✔️ First, we discuss what you need, and I learn a bit about you and your business.
✔️ I'll provide advice on which hosting company and what hosting package will be best if you haven't already got one set up (it's always best for you as the client to retain control of your hosting).
✔️ If you haven't got yourself a Domain name yet, I can give you advice as to where to get one registered.
✔️ If you can't decide which, out of a few, WordPress themes to settle on I can talk to you about it, look at the themes, and help you make a decision.
✔️ I'll install WordPress and set up any email addresses that you need.
✔️ I'll install your chosen WordPress theme and customise it to your needs.
✔️ I can customise up to 10 different pages for you (but with WordPress you can add more easily).
✔️ If your theme needs any extra CSS styling code I'll add that too (I'm not afraid of code).
✔️ I'll install relevant plugins to achieve what you need (things like a backup plugin etc.).
✔️ I'll optimise any images you want to use for your website.
✔️ We'll have a phone/skype call so I can guide you through using your new WordPress website.
If you have any questions you're welcome to message me for a chat!
If you would like an e-Commerce store using WooCommerce, please make sure any WordPress theme you choose is compatible with WooCommerce (feel free to ask me).
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can set up WooCommerce on WordPress and customise your Theme for it
Additional 2 working days+$318
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A breakdown of what your business does and what the main goal of your website is.
- Content and details for all the pages you'd like on your website.
- All images you'd like to use for your website.
- Details of the Theme you'd like to use (either a link to the theme if it's a free theme, or the Theme files if you've purchased a premium Theme. Feel free to ask me about this).
- If you've already purchased website hosting, then login details for your hosting account (and the name of the host).
- If you've already installed WordPress then I'll need the WordPress Dashboard login details too.