- Views 327
What you get with this Hourlie
While others are only able to distribute your press release with little to no results, or want you to allocate a big budget in advance to get uncertain results, we are able to guarantee media coverage for your press release in Spanish media outlets.
You will get guaranteed results in:
We prefer to be cautious in terms of coverage, but we always overdeliver with more results in other media, depending how newsworthy your information is.
As extras, we can guarantee your release will be featured in the Spanish news agencies:
Being featured in these news agencies may boost your press release as they are points of reference for many other media in Spain.
Also, and with no extra cost, your press release will also be sent out to a media list with more than 100.000 media suscribers (newspapers, magazines, online media, bloggers, twitters, etc.) for maximum distribution.
48 hours after the press release has been distributed we will send you a report including;
*urls of detected publications in online media and twitter
* audience and impact of your release
20 days after press release has been distributed we will send you an updated report with the information above.
As extra, you can add professional media monitoring service for 1 month, to ensure you don't miss any publication of your press release.
Get guaranteed media coverage for your press release in Spain!
What the Seller needs to start the work
You can send either one of the following options:
* your final press release in Spanish (in case you are sure it is perfect and ready for its distribution)
* your press release draft in Spanish (in case you want us to proofread it and perform some minor chages to ensure its quality. In case the press release needs a major improvement, we can offer you the press release writing service as an extra)
* your press release in English (in case you want us to translate it)
* your raw information in English (in case you want us to write the press release for you. Nevertheless, you will have to indicate us the "Title" of the release, meaning you have to indicate us why you think your information is newsworthy).
You can include 1 (one) image with the press release with no extra cost;
-Formats: jpg, gif, png
-1 Mb max size
-Title and Caption (both can be changed for space reasons), and author/copyright (if available)
As extras, you have two fast delivery options, if needed.
As extra, you can hire a professional media monitoring service for 1 month (all publications in offline, online media and Twitter are included).