- Views 893
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
What this Hourlie Includes (Starting From 20 Pages):
The opportunity to benefit from our extensive experience publishing ePub and PDF magazines.
Top rated customer service and ratings here on PPH.
Special Fonts used in the design of any document will need to be provided.
Advice about branding and marketing from an industry expert
Copyright information and your ISSN/ ISBN number is your responsibility and needs to be provided.
If you are using stock images or other images which are not your own please note that you assume all responsibility for any copyright and distribution issues which may arise. If you hire me to find the stock images, I will pull the images from sites where the images can be use for commercial purposes.
I offer a 96 hours turnaround and take care of everything from concept to final design. All print ready. (CMYK, 300dpi quality)
First we complete 20 pages dummy magazine for you. Professional, fresh, minimalistic, modern or traditional, serious or fun design within 1 day.
After you're 100% happy with how the magazine looks, I can introduce you to a few online publishing platforms (the most efficient one which I can recommend being Issuu.com) and take on the responsibility of getting your magazine published online. For better results I can also help promote your magazine through social networking and getting it seen and read.
So what I will provide you-
* Various type of high quality, initial design concepts.
* Unlimited design revisions until you are 100% happy with the end product
*Customer service and communication at all times please see feedback
* FULL graphics pack including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .gif, .jpeg, .psd and fonts
*Ownership of Final Designs ( Additional amount)
*Web Resolution jpg, png(transparent background), gif (transparent background)
*FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated if you want to
What the Seller needs to start the work
What I need from you:
I need a brief overview of your company
- The content which you want to place on the magazine, brochure etc.
- If you have any reference then please provide
- If you have any color preference then please let me know.
- The size you prefer
- The orientation you prefer (portrait or landscape)
- Content (text, logos, and everything you need included in the booklet)
- A short description about the subject of the booklet
- The style and the colors you prefer
- A quick brief on what the magazine is about, what message it's trying to send across and what the desired target audience is;
- A compilation of written content to be used (don't hesitate to ask for help or advice in that respect);
- Images can be provided or can be sourced with my help - more details can be discussed;
- A positive attitude always brings the best out of anything!
• Copy provided to me in Word document or any other file of your choice
• high resolution (vector) logo if applicable
• Any images (as high resolution as possible) if you have any, otherwise I am happy to source online
If you have any special requirements or if you'd like a more detailed brief and timescale idea before you acquire my services. I'm always happy to answer any questions!
As soon as I receive all of the above, the project time frame begins.