- Views 97
What you get with this Offer
- Something that does not work as expected
- Error messages that should not be there
- Security issues
- Slow performance issues
In order to achieve this, I will migrate a snapshot of your wordpress instance into one of my sandbox servers, then I will troubleshout the code locally and create a patch to fix it, afterwards I will apply the patch to your wordpress installation. This process is to guarantee the uptime and data integrity of your site while the bug is being fixed on a safe environment.
Across my years of experience I've developed several automated tools to detect anomalies in wordpress code, such as:
- Use of deprecated functions
- Tampered wordpress cores
- Potential security breaches in plugins and themes
Once the problem is detected by these tooling, I get to work in order to refactor and fix the bugs. This allows me to deliver quickly no matter how weird your bug is.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
* First I need the problems description in the following format:
As a [user role] of my website
When I [Acion performed]
I should [expected result]
Actual: [Actual problem]
Expected: [desired behaviour]
* Secondly I need access to your code and databse. You can deliver this to me in the following forms:
- SFTP or FTP access to your server and DB credentials
- SSH access to your server and DB credentials
- A zip file containing the full wordpress code (not only the theme or plugin in question) and a Database dump
Please note that if you deliver only the zip file, I won't be able to patch the installation and so you will be resoponsible of applying the fix.