- Views 271
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
It saves your time and money if you were going to purchase some online software and do it yourself !!!
The price on the offer is to file (not to amend) corporation tax to HMRC per tax return.
You will send us your trail balance, balance sheet and profit and loss accounts and we will file them accurately to HMRC and Companies House if required.
Please note your bookkeeping must be reconciled and company bank statements must reflect this.
If you wish to amend your Corporation Tax, then i need bookkeeping records, accounts and CT600 for original version and amended version.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- As I am HMRC registered agent, I do NOT need your any Login ID & password
- 1 proof of ID & address of Director
- Company Name and Registration Number
- Company Unique Tax Reference UTR (if you don't have it, i will request it for you but it will take few days)
- Previous Year Accounts and CT600 if any
- Trial balance in excel
- Profit & Loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Bank statement for the whole accounting period with Bank logo on it
Bookkeeping must be reconciled & match with bank statement (if you don't have it, please purchase bookkeeping service and I will prepare it for you)
**If you use any accounting software such as FreeAgent, Quickbooks, Xero etc. You can give me access, or send me trial balance and all accounts ledgers report for the whole year.
**If you use excel spreadsheet it needs to be reconciled. Downloading to a CSV is not an acceptable bookkeeping.