What you get with this Offer
- Preparing proposed drawings as part of the planning application (Based on existing drawings of the property)
In addition to this, I can offer my services for carrying out the measured site survey and the preparation of the existing building drawings should they be required. (Please contact me for more information) This would include;
- Visiting the property and carrying out a detailed measured survey
- Creating a detailed photographic record of the property
- Preparing all drawings of the existing building in DWG/PDF format
I am currently working Freelance as an Architectural Designer / Measured building surveyor and cover all areas within the M25. I have worked in Architectural practices around the UK for a number of years following the completion of a BSc Architecture degree and have gained a variety of skills within all design stages with projects shortlisted for the housing design awards and featured in the Architects Journal (AJ).
I am highly literate in a number of 2D & 3D software packages including Autocad. A crucial element of my time in professional practice to date has been to create detailed existing/proposed drawings from data such as site surveys and photographs. This has often involved carrying out highly accurate measured surveys independently, as well as interpreting external Surveyor's/Architect's drawings as part of the production process.
Examples of Work;
Please find attached examples of my work for your consideration.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide a 3D model of your property to assist with planning applications.
Additional 1 working day+£75
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- Site address
- Any previous drawings of the property (if possible)
- Any photographs of the property (If possible
- A description of the required changes to the property
Job could not be done in the time-frame specified, happy to try again