What you get with this Offer
Kudos to you for...
- Busting through all the writer's block,
- Carving out precious minutes from your busy schedule to add a few lines to your work, and
- Handling those dark, intrusive "you're not good enough" & "will you ever complete this book?" thoughts like a badass boss.
You are almost at the finish line, and I'm here to help you cross it with eagle-eyed proofreading + copy & line editing.
I'll bring the fresh pair of eyes your work needs at this stage, making sure to read every line—one word at a time.
Here's what you will get with this hourlie:
>> PROOFREADING [✔]
This is intended to be a final edit for a finished manuscript. I will read your manuscript and correct mechanical errors such as grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.
>> COPY & LINE EDITING [✔✔]
Once you have a finished draft you're happy with, I will comb through it and ensure there are no errors or clunky sentences that prevent your story from flowing smoothly. Here I offer alternatives to word choice in certain areas and alter sentences to be more concise when applicable. I will identify inconsistencies in your writing, such as character and setting descriptions throughout the manuscript. You will receive feedback on pacing, mood, and tone.
>> DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING [x]
I'm working on this in my spare time. I can't offer developmental editing now until I'm certain it will contribute to your growth as a writer and the completion of your book.
Need one but not the other? Contact me let's discuss.
So, what to expect?
• All spelling, grammar, and punctuation to be proofread and perfected.
• Review for consistency and accuracy.
• Comments and questions about things that don't make sense or need clarification.
• Trackable edits using MS Word.
• Honesty, integrity and discretion—I will NEVER share your work with anybody.
The final deliverable will include 2 copies: one "track changes" copy in MS Word and a clean copy with all changes accepted.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Contact me now. Let's prepare your book for the world to read.
A few of the published books I've worked on:
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can format For Amazon Kindle
Additional 1 working day+$5
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need your written work in a Google Doc or MS Word file and all details about the task.
Paulson is an excellent writer and editor! He certainly exceeded my expepetations.
Thanks Cedric, I enjoyed reading your story.
Very professional editor, highly recommended