- Views 14
What you get with this Offer
Using the industry standard restoration software, iZotope RX, I can remove background noise from your recording and edit your podcast using Adobe Audition.
- Removal of any background noise
- A clean and clear mix for your listeners
(Optional but no extra charge)
- Removal of breaks in conversation but keep the natural flow of the conversation
- Remove erms and ahhs, coughs and throat clears
- Any other requests
What you will receive if you choose me?
- A professional experience, with timescales met.
- Flexible to your needs, let me know what your needs are.
- Excellent communication
- High quality audio edit and master of your file, ready to be uploaded and listened to.
Timescales can be discussed if urgent, I do work full time therefore 2 days allows me enough time for to edit the podcast to the highest quality.
Fixed £20 charge for up to 60 minutes of audio, an option to add extra time, if needed, when the track is longer at a discounted price, see optional add-ons and select one needed option for the overall length.
A price of the service will be confirmed and accepted by both parties before any work is done.
Thank you for considering my service, I hope to hear from you soon
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can edit / master audio 1hour to 2 hours
Additional 1 working day+$25
I can edit / master audio 2 hours to 3 hours
Additional 1 working day+$38
I can edit / master audio 3 hours or more
Additional 3 working days+$100
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- File/s uploaded in the highest quality possible to a file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive and the link shared with me to the files
- A brief description of what you would like to be done using what is offered above as well as any other requests you may have
- File format you would like the audio file to be sent back in ie uncompressed .WAV or compressed .mp3