- Views 39
What you get with this Offer
1) Edition and cleaning of the overall voice sound recording; I work with recordings up to 30 minutes long. The length of an episode is to be decided by you.
2) Addition of up to 10 sound effects (if required) to make sure your podcast has your personality. I will also design an audio logo for the beginning and/or ending of your podcast if requested to help build your brand.
3) Music edition (of a music track provided by you) to fit your podcast. Please note I DO NOT compose music, but I am an experienced music editor; I will make sure your selected music track will match the podcast perfectly, I can also source music for you and give you paid and non-paid options as requested.
4) Preparation of material for broadcasting standards (for you to be able to publish anywhere you prefer!)
5) You will have 1 full revision in the middle of the project to make sure I am fulfilling your expectations.
If you have a longer podcast to edit, no problem, look at my add ons' section, I charge by the length of the audio file you give me to edit and not by how much I cut! :)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I would require from you:
1) The full recording done by you in an uncompressed format, preferably a .WAV file but I also accept.AIFF. I will then have an initial conversation with you to find out what is your goal with the podcast; this will give me a better idea of how to edit it.
2) If this is your first time recording and preparing a podcast, I will also speak to you to see if you have a musical theme in mind and/or if you would like me to design an audio logo for you.
If this is not your first time, I will require the music tracks and/or audio logo to be used in the edited podcast.
3) IF AVAILABLE: Please provide me with any notes, video and/or audio references that inspired you during the creative process and that you would like me to bear in mind for the editing.