- Views 404
- Sales 5
What you get with this Hourlie
To describe more about editing and changes, this hourlie may include, here is the list of tasks I can do, if you consider buying this hourlie :
1.Modifications : This category includes basic editing, changes and modifications
a) Editing, deleting or replacing text, images with new ones.
b) Adding a new page to an existing website or presentation, with the new content provided by you.
c) Changing the look and feel of an existing content, page or component. That generally includes changes in fonts, colors, html, css and themes of the application.
2. Customization: If you are not satisfied with the way a component is working in your application. Or you have a feature or enhancement you want to add, then you can go for customization. This generally includes changes in the original code.
a) Customizing the way, a component works or outputs information.
b) Enhancing the functions of a component or module.
c) Adding a new feature to the existing component or module.
3. Optimization: If your application is eating a lot of memory, then you can ask for optimizing the application.
a) Detecting and solving possible memory leaks in the application.
b) Solving problems related to the load time of application.
c) Removing unnecessary assets from the flash library and code.
d) Optimizing the size of assets. ( For example bitmaps to vectors, wherever possible )
e) Modifying the code responsible for eating memory, because of careless use of loops, timers and actionscript's enterframe events.
If your requirement falls into any of these categories and subcategories, then this hourlie can be the right choice for you. If you are still unsure, please feel free to message me, and I would be happy to clear your doubts and queries, regarding your requirements. :)
What the Seller needs to start the work
1) I would need the sources ( .Fla ) . Kindly note : The sources must be original and should not be decompiled or reverse engineered.
2) A document with the description and list of points explaining the editing required.
3) If the flash file is accessing server side files or database, then I may need the server side files too.