- Views 42
What you get with this Hourlie
What you shall receive:
- A high-quality 2100x1500 pixel PNG image file
- A high-quality PSD file (Adobe Photoshop file)
These files will be contained within a ZIP file, and you will need to know how to extract them using software such as WinRAR.
You may use the image as you wish, but I retain full copyright of work I create. Please contact me if you would like a cat portrait for commercial use.
For pet portraits including dogs or other animals (such as the puppy and cat piece shown) please contact me for a quote.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can add an additional cat for
Additional 3 working days+$25
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. At least one high-quality full body photo of the cat you want me to draw, ideally taken in good lighting and in the pose you want to be drawn. More photos will help the piece be more accurate.
2. Any descriptions of the cat such as eye colour, collar (if they have one) and markings not visible in photos if necessary.
3. Feel free to specify other details, such as the type of plants you would like near the border (if you'd like a border), background colour and if you would like the cat's name on the piece.