- Views 231
What you get with this Hourlie
The courts are littered with cases where a "developer" agreed to design something that the customer didn't want. We talk regularly to customers who have nearly gone out of business because the designer did something so fundamentally wrong, it cost the client time, money and lost business.
Take the risk out of it by ensuring you have your agreement professionally drafted by a team that has over 30 years’ experience in contract law.
All our work is insured; we are licensed to practice and carry £20m in Indemnity Insurance.
References are available, our team can work remotely, at your premises or at your nearest Regus Office location where we have a national network of Private Space Rentals.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to proceed we need some information from you. This Hourlie can take up to five days to get completed. However, we aim no longer than this and endeavour to get the Hourlie completed sooner. We can accept your instruction on the strict understanding that we need to get all the information from you to complete the task.
Please provide the following to complete this project:
1. Legal name of Party 1 (you), company number (if any), registered office
2. Legal name of Party 2 (the contractor), company number (if any), registered office
3. The project name (title)
4. Operating system project is to use
5. When the project is to start and complete by (as agreed between both parties)
6. Payment schedule (when payments are to be made).
7. Beta test schedule and date
8. Launch date
These are the type of questions that we will need answers to in order to progress, if you can collect as much information as possible, we can start the project!