Explore the marketplace!
- Delivery in 6 days
- Delivery in 2 days
- Delivery in 5 days
What you get with this Offer
I am a Professional Consultant in Procurement, Material Management and Logistics (Supply Chain) with over 25 years extensive experience plus a Graduate of MBA at Rajarata University of Sri-Lanka. Further, a Life Member of Institute of Supply and Materials Management of Sri Lanka whilst possessing the highest qualification in Purchasing and Materials Management viz Diploma in Purchasing & Materials Management which is concerned as a University Degree by the UGC of Sr-Lanka. I have experience in different manufacturing aspects in reputed multinational companies. & done many projects in SCM.
1) Being a Procurement & Supply Chain Professional, I have an extensive experience of 25 years in different reputed world class multinational companies and bring you cream of the soup in Procurement & Supply Chain with a very practical sense & real world scenarios.
2) Flexible to deliver on your desire ether in PP presentation or via a case study.
3) Drafting Procurement Manuals for Commercial Organizations (Manufacturing/Services) which includes Processes, SOPs, Policies & Guidelines etc. In fact it is I who drafted the Procurement Manual for Camso Loadstar (Pvt) Ltd which belongs to Michelin Group - France.
4) Materials Management Module in ERP (SAP) - I was Key User of M.M. Module at many places I worked and guiding you to be prepared with the Blueprint of M.M. Module to implement an ERP.
5) Mapping Business Processes in Procurement & Supply Chain leaning the cost & time whilst increasing the productivity & efficiency via alleviating Non-Value Added steps and adding Vale-Added Steps.
6) Each Package includes a comprehensive knowledge transfer of aspects mentioned there.
7) Forecasting Raw Materials & Inventory Control Strategies with real world experience are in offer.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can further elaborate on each subject & enhance your skills. (per subject)
Additional 4 working days+$300
I can deliver all work in 3 working days+$200
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) The effective communication on what is exactly expected & clear scope of work.
2) Mode of it is required either PP Presentation or case study.
3) If it is not really urgent an adequate lead-time to deliver.
4) Clarify all the hesitations of the offer & acceptance prior to sign the contract through PPH.
5) Please be informed that the lead-time mentioned in the above is for an overview of the subject and further elaborating of one subject.