- Views 376
What you get with this Hourlie
Hope you doing great.
We believe in providing quality and your satisfaction. Therefore, we have made an interactive process. We will provide you work after every phase to get your feedback on it and if you will ask for some changes, we will do that as well and move forward after your approval on each phase. Phases of work would be:
* Concept development and Scriptwriting (if needed)
* Storyboard (Sketches which will tell you about story line)
* Illustrations (It will be detailed and theme, colors, and characters
will be finalized)
* Music and sound effects
* Delivery of video in your desired format
Phases of work would be:
1. We send you the project questionnaire
2. Project questionnaire submitted by you
3. Additional materials submitted by you if any
4 We write the script
5. We send the script for your approval
6. You approve the script and also provide your feedback and inputs in any
Storyboard (Sketches which will tell you about story line)
1. We deliver the storyboard
2. You approve the storyboard with your feedback and inputs if any
Illustrations (It will be detailed and theme, colors will be finalized)
1. We deliver the Illustrations according to the storyboard
2. You approve the Illustrations with your feedback and inputs if any
Voice over, music and sound effects
1. We record voiceover and send for your approval
2. You approve the voiceover with your feedback and inputs if any
3 We add background music and sound effects and send for your approval
1. We produce the animation and send for your approval
2. You approve the animation with your feedback and inputs
3. You approve the finished video
Delivery of video in your desired format
1. You release the balance amount
2. We make the video files available for you to download
What the Seller needs to start the work
Buyer should contact me before placing order.
Kindly answer these Questions, so I can assist you in a better way.
1- Do you have Script for the video?
2- Do you need the voiceover?
3- What is the deadline for the project?
4- Who are the target Audience?