- Views 55
What you get with this Hourlie
Our premium quality digitizing services ensure enhanced details, less thread breakage, sharper designs and less wastage of material which leads to faster production. We work fast so that our clients meet deadlines. All these efforts make our 24 hour turnaround time not just a promise but work routine.
1. In embroidery digitizing our designs go through several phases of quality checks to ensure that all on screen digitizing as well as the sew out is perfect.
2. Custom digitizing is technique in which designs are made according to ones own needs and requirements.
Get any Left Chest & Cap design for $25 and If you send a Jacket Back design it would be $50 with unlimited stitch count.
Left Chest & Cap Design Offer :
1-15 Orders A Month Price Would Be $25 For Each Design.
15-25 Orders A Month Price Would Be $23 For Each Design.
25-35 Orders A Month Price Would Be $20 For Each Design.
35-50 Orders A Month Price Would Be $18 For Each Design.
50-100 Orders A Month Price Would Be $15 For Each Design.
Why Choose Us :
1. Quick Turn Around of (8-12 Hours) and for Urgent Service (4-6 Hours)
2. Convert jpeg/png/Pdf image to digitize or vector design.
3. Affordable Prices & Excellent Quality.
4. Professional Customer Support via Message and Email.
5. Quality Assurance in every order.
6. Experts in Small Lettering, 3D Puff, Applique, tackle twill.
Simply purchase this hourlie and share your artwork. Please make sure to mention the size, placement and any other special instructions for the design.
We look forward to serving you with the best digitizing services for many years to come. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can digitize more 2 artwork (Left Chest & Cap)
Additional 1 working day+$45
I can digitize a Jacket Back artwork
Additional 1 working day+$50
I can digitize Simple Letters Jacket Back artwork
Additional 1 working day+$40
What the Seller needs to start the work
Share your artwork and please make sure to mention the size, placement and any other special instructions for the design.