- Views 41
What you get with this Hourlie
I can set up the free Team Services for you, do any part of the process (git, branching, CI/CD, etc…)
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services is a great tool for any kind of IT related stuff.
- Work tracing capabilities: with Agile or Scrum project templates, you can easily track the necessary work with User Stories, Bugs, Task, Features, etc…
To make it even easier, there is a Kanban board for you.
- Source Control Repository: VSTS has two types of repositories: GIT and TFVC. As the world is moving towards GIT, it is great that this tool can provide this repository option.
- Builds: keep the repository in a secure state by continuously running after each commit developers make (commit: submitting the code change made by a developer into the repository) and notify users if the code is not in a buildable (so also not in a deployable) state.
- Test: with the VSTS test hub, all the members in the QA or Test team can collect their test cases, organize them into test suites, execute, analyze and report them. Both Manual or Automated tests are possible to have.
- Release: deploy completed works to any Environment, be it on the cloud (eg. Azure) or inhouse. Deploying to different environments for dev, test/UAT, live, etc… helps you follow the project and keep it safe, well tested, always deployable state while testers and developers can have their own sandbox.
- Collaboration: VSTS has a great feature for developers, testers, project managers to collaborate, be it a code comment, question on user story, or Wiki articles.
- Reposting and End-to-end traceability through planning, developing, testing and deploying with dashboards
- Free up to 5 users / account. 1 account can contain multiple projects, as well as multiple accounts can be created.
- And many more…
We can work on this continuously, maybe you need only the GIT repository, or the complete setup.
If you need a long term contribution, I can give you a discount (long term e.g. if you want me to organize ongoing developments - like branching strategies, process maintenance/monitoring - with other developers).
Please contact me to discuss the size of the project and your budget and needs, and I am happy to explain more if you need.
What the Seller needs to start the work
As this is a 1 hour base hourlie, please contact me for more information before buying.
I will need you to do a free registration with the visualstudio.com, and provide me with the projects you want to upload. If you need CI/CD setups, I will need the details of the current hosting machine for deployment.