- Views 1,017
- Sales 40
What you get with this Hourlie
I'll develop mobile applications natively for iOS (Swift & Objective-C choice is all yours).
I'll develop mobile applications natively for Android (Java).
I'll develop mobile applications in Xamarin forms cross-platform (iOS Android).
Per hour price is = $20
The total cost of the app would be = the number of hours * $20.
1- I have 4 years of mobile apps development experience in Swift, Objective-C, Java, and C# working in various Software companies so you are in the safe hands.
2- All orders include the source code, so you don't need to pay for them additionally.
3- I'll give you suggestions which can be done in the app and will give you support without any additional cost.
4- I'll provide you with a proper estimation document with all the tasks and effort required for each feature.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Important: Please discuss the application requirements with me before placing an order.
1. Please provide the requirements document or the mockups or the wireframes or any reference app which can help me to understand the functionality of the app.
2. In which platform you need the application.
3. I'll estimate the total number of screens and based on those screens I'll send you the estimates.
4. The cost & the time and terms would be defined before starting the development work.
5. Once everything settles down, we can proceed.
Before starting actual development I will need
1. Wireframes, Mockups, and assets that will be used in the app.
2. Color preferences.
3. Server-side APIs.
4. Apple developer and Google developer account details.
1. If you need some feature or functionality in the app, please do mention it specifically in the requirement document or discussion.
2. Changes will be entertained as changes, would require a separate estimate for that.