- Views 203
What you get with this Offer
I can develop you an augmented reality app using ARKit in iOS native. Estimated time and budget will be depend on the requirements and total number of screens.
Per hour price is = £25
The total cost of the app would be = total number of hours * £25
Examples are attached in hourlie cover vidoes.
1- I have 5 years of mobile apps development experience in Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, C# and ROR working in various Software companies so you are in the safe hands.
2- All orders include the source code, so you don't need to pay for them additionally.
3- I'll give you suggestions which can be done in the app without any additional cost.
4- I'll provide you with a proper estimation document with all the tasks and effort required for each feature.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
** PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE BUYING THE HOURLIE JUST TO ENSURE THAT WE BOTH ARE ON THE SAME PAGE **
1. Please provide the requirements document or the mockups or the wireframes or any reference app which can help me to understand the functionality of the app.
2. I'll estimate the total number of screens and based on those screens I'll send you the estimates.
3. The cost & the time and terms would be defined before starting the development work.
4. Once everything settles down, we can proceed.
Before starting actual development I will need
- Wireframes, Mockups, and assets that will be used in the app.