- Views 1,794
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
- Annual and monthly profit and loss (3-5 years)
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow forecasts
- Different financial and operating ratios
I am a Chartered Accountant (CA), Associate Public Finance Accountant (APFA) and Certified Internal Control Auditor (CICA). I have been preparing financial and business plans since last 6 years. I am new at this website but not new to the profession. I have prepared many different kinds of Business plans and projections for different sectors of industry ranging from 10-20 years time horizon alongwith different case to case special different requirements. I can prepare both very simple Cash flow projections AND large detailed forecasting and models.
Dont worry to invest a little bit heavy amount in the start as it will give you much better future understanding, planning and thinking opportunities.
My plan shall provide you:
1) Executive Summary
2) Organizational Structure
3) Products/Services you may further offer alongwith main product/service
4) SWOT Analysis
5) Graph/Charts for further explanations
6) Flow Charts where applicable
7) Industry Analysis
8) Other Public Factors
9) Customer Analysis
10) Marketing Recommendations
11) Marketing Strategy and Mix
12) Famous 5 Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, People)
13) Customer Services that may be offered
14) Financial Projections (3 - 5 years)
15) Sales/Revenue Forecast (3 - 5 years)
16) Ratio Analysis (3 - 5 years)
17) Exit Strategy
What the Seller needs to start the work
Once you provide me an opportunity to serve you, we shall have a detailed chat and then i will ask you the required information as it will vary from case to case. Remember one thing that never go to investor with incomplete plan as "first impression is the last impression". However in most of the cases required information will be falling among the following:
1. Business name.
2. No. of products/services planned to offer.
3. Description of each product/service.
4. Assumptions to be used in financial projection.
5. Management expectations about the future outcomes of the planned business.
6. Planned sources of finance.
7. Any special report or requirement of owners.
If financials relate to trading or manufacturing business then i shall also need the following details:
1. Price of each product/service
2. Cost of each product/service
3. Percentage increase in sales annually
4. Details of monthly expense along with expected growth