- Views 639
What you get with this Hourlie
1) Add Businesses - For instance, if you have 3 different business ventures where you wish to keep their records separate and together at the same time, this is for you. You can just select the business for which you are recording the entry. When you produce the trial balance, you can select the individual business or select all businesses so it includes all transactions irrespective of the business.
2) Create Voucher (Record Transactions):
For Each Transaction, a voucher would be generated. The transactions would be debited / credited in the specified accounts automatically. (Voucher Numbers are generated automatically)
3) Add / Modify Accounts:
The model is dynamic in the sense that you could add more accounts as per your business needs. (Account Numbers would be generated automatically)
4) Automatically generate a Trial Balance. This can be exported as a PDF file.
5) Automatically generate a list of all the accounts and their numbers.
6) Select one or multiple accounts to show their ledgers. These can also be exported as PDF files.
The solution can be modified as per the requirements of the client. For any additions besides the functionalities described here, an extra price would be charged.
What the Seller needs to start the work
This is an already developed solution which would be modified according to the buyer's needs. The buyer would need to specify the following:
1) Any sub-categories under the accounting categories (Assets, Liabilities, Equity, Revenue and Expenses).
2) Any sub-categories under each of the sub-categories defined in step 1.
3) Any particular criteria to generate account numbers.
4) Any particular criteria to generate Voucher(transaction) numbers.