What you get with this Hourlie
Every design process is unique, and this generic step-by-step guide to the design process is indicative only. The number of steps varies depending on the complexity of the project and whether you’re building a new home, renovating or simply making a few small home improvements.
***This is our Process:
• Examining your current home and lifestyle
• Developing your design brief
• Deciding your baseline budget
• Exploring sources of professional advice for each stage of decision
• Familiarizing yourself with the advice in this guide to inform your brief.
***You’ll be delivered:
- Proposed floor plans, elevations, section
- High-quality rendering images of exterior
NOTE: Regarding the interior design you can visit my other Hourlies
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can provide the Electrical plan
Additional 3 working days+$200
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need your house address, some images, drawings of existing situation.
Dedicate one page or two to list of every feature and desire you've culled from your various resources, and call this your "Wish List". This could be anything from a particular shape of molding to a Scandinavian building style.