- Views 2,360
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
Included in the cost is:
- 5 vector design concepts
- unlimited revisions/amends
- Supply of final logo as eps, ai, jpg, png - and any other formats you required for web/print.
In addition I will also include a 8-10 pg brand guideline document that covers the following:
- colour breakdowns of logo for RGB / CMYK /PANTONE
- logo as greyscale
- recommended corporate fonts for publication and online materials
- advert designs
- brochure cover design (supplied as indesign templates
- inner page brochure design (supplied as indesign templates)
- web / social media banners
Im a branding expert so if you like I can offer a complete branding solution, including a fully comprehensive brand guideline handbook, stationery, brochures, vehicle livery, promotional items, website design etc....as an extra after the completion of your logo design.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Your company name and details are your company profile (what the business does, who you want to target, and ideas you may have - and colours that should or shouldn't be used).
Any guidance you may have on colour palette, serif/san serif font, market competitor logos you admire etc.
The fuller your brief the quicker I can complete your job.