What you get with this Offer
Here's my workflow:
- within 24 hours of your order, I'll confirm I've started working on your design or ask for more info if clarification is necessary.
- within 3 days (from receiving all info) I'll come up with a design idea and present it to you on a rough 3D preview. This will help you decide if:
1. you are satisfied with the design and give green light to go for the final, full detail, photorealistic rendered visual of the stand,
2. you are satisfied with the design concept but would like to make some changes (3 set of revisions are included in my offer to fine-tune your design before rendering)
3. you don't like the design and would like to start over again (one completely new design is included in my offer, that I create based on your feedback on the first design)
- within 1-2 days of your asking for changes I'll come back with the revised design,
- within 2 days of your accepting the design I'll deliver final files (3-4 full HD size, high quality rendered images + a top view layout with major dimensions)
Please note that while it is possible to deliver final files within 5 days from ordering this service, delivery can take longer depending on number of revisions and your communication turnaround time.
Not included in this offer:
- Stands bigger than 60sqm (645sqft) can vary a lot regarding the time they take to design: for bigger stands please ask for a custom offer.
- Changing delivered images: once the final renders have been delivered, if you need changes, I can continue working on your project for an €10 hourly rate.
- Objects on the stand that require complex 3D modelling (complicated or organic shapes) will be represented by a simplified 3D model for efficiency's sake.
Contact me for more detail or a customized proposal. I look forward to working with you and make the most of your exhibition stand!
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Your requirements, preferences. The purpose of the stand: info stand, display products, meetings, serving food?
2. Venue floor plan with your stand space marked if available or stand area (length of the sides) and type (1-2-3-4 sides open?).
3. Any particular elements like furniture, products, machinery that you would like to show on the visual? Please send details (look and dimensions).
4. Any specific graphics/artwork that you would like to show on the visual? Please send it.
5. Any known restrictions by the organiser that affects design? (height limit, ect.)
Excellent work, Awesome communication!
Can always rely on Bela to produce amazing work on time!
Always excellent work and a pleasure to work with!
Bela is always the best. This is the 5th version he provided with a smile as we figure out the details of a complex project. Awesome!
A dedicated professional. Thank you
Great communication and a full understanding of everything required when designing our new stand. Great work, highly recommended
Great work, excellent communication. What else can you ask?
Exceptional and talented professional. He is so good that I am going through my files just to find more work for him! Thank you for a job well done - clear and timely communication and a fine product.
Awesome communication, and great work!!!