- Views 1,412
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
Brochures can be a great way to advertise your project, business or event. Companies across the globe use brochures to introduce themselves, and inform customers about their products and services. Brochures can be distributed digitally through email, or by hand at busy events or focal points in the local area. However, you choose to spread the word, to reach out to customers it is essential that your brochure is eye-catching and professionally designed. Let me help you to design a brochure which represents your business, project, or products in the best possible way.
A5 or A4 brochure (portrait or landscape)
Design based on your brief, instruction, website and any examples you may provide.
A completed draft for you to revise and submit your feedback.
3 free revisions for minor changes.
Print ready PDF of final design including all bleeds and margins.
*Please check my add-ons for any:
• Extra pages
• Changing your design
• Extra images
**I don't include any images, infographics, charts or custom illustration. I can provide this such as add-ons or if you request custom design specific to your brief the rate will be our normal fee per hour.
***Please get in touch for any pre-sell questions. I can supply high-resolution images, royalty free graphics (including editing to your needs) charts or infographics.
In order to deliver your design quick and professional, I need you to submit your full brief following our 'Buyer Brief' and include any other information relevant and important for your project.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To start working on your design we need:
• Your logo (EPS or AI format) or high-resolution PNG/JPG.
• High-resolution images (if you don't have we can provide. Please check our add-ons regarding stock images).
• Final copy text (Word or PDF spelt checked and prove please. We don't do prove reading or detailed spell check).
• Your website URL so we can look at your profile for best understanding of your business or products.
• Colour theme (if different from your original company or business colours). Tell us all you like or dislike.
• Any examples you like and want us to look.