- Views 26
What you get with this Hourlie
- Will provide as many FAQ questions as you have in format
- Will provide revision support if your FAQs change within the first 3 months after the launch of your skill
- Will work with Amazon directly to get your skill approved
Here is what makes my development with Alexa special:
- I have been working directly with the Amazon Alexa (Both home and custom) skills team for over a year now.
- My development skills have allowed our inclusion in every beta program the Amazon has launched to date and currently working on two with them at this moment
- Knowledge on how to play media back to no screen/screened Alexa supported devices
- Knowledge on how to correctly build your skill to handle future changes
- Experience in creating better logging than what Alexa platform gives today for metrics/debugging
- Experience with account linking and non-account linking skills
- Experience with the Home Skill sector of Alexa
- Most of all for anyone who has done this, I have extensive experience with the certification process that can be time-consuming depending on skill.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can connect this skill to a DB or API service provided by you
Additional 2 working days+$50
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$10
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A list (in any format) of the questions you wish Alexa to support along with Answers for those questions
- An invocation name for your skill. Alexa, ask :name :question?