- Views 97
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
* As this is a bespoke hourlie, please contact me before purchasing so that we can discuss the specific aspects of your website.
Listed below are the standard features. Extras are available below, and the site can be edited by your good self after launch - that’s the beauty of CMS.
• Unique design; we begin with your brand. The theme will be built from scratch so there won’t be clutter, unnecessary plugins or scripts to slow site speed. I will design the website on my expertise or take your cue if you have an existing style in mind.
• Custom fields: you don’t need to sift through theme files to edit content. Boxes, widgets, sidebar features and text will be editable through forms in the dashboard.
• Unique homepage layout with 2 further templates for your subpages (extras below).
• Responsive layout that shrinks elegantly to tablet and mobile phone screen sizes
• Continued support, advice and revisions throughout the website’s development.
• W3C compliant HTML5 markup to encourage good indexing
• Setup of Yoast SEO, a quality tool that lets you hand edit your onsite SEO
• Specific advice on what steps you should do following the launch of your website
THE FINER DETAILS
• Font kerning and resizing
• Custom buttons and social media icons
• Textures and patterns
• Smooth CSS3 effects and transitions
• Retouching of static images to make them complement your premium design
• The site will resize to smaller devices but keep its inherent look and feel
• Image and texture downgrading for maximum speed and responsiveness
FINAL DETAILS AND TESTING
• Image compression for speedier loading times
• Website favicon
• Uploading the website files and database to your hosting provider
All of this will be previewed in a password-protected environment, so you can scrutinise the site until you’re 100% happy.
• Enquiry/contact forms for customers to get in touch
• Integrated blog/news section
• Modal image galleries that pop out when a user click a photo
• Slideshows with custom headings, pagination and controls
• Structured data markup with schema rich snippets
• Extra page templates
What the Seller needs to start the work
• A few exchanges through PPH on your business and what you aim to get out of the website
• Any design ideas you have, or existing websites you like the look of
• Your images/photographs. If needs be I can run them through Photoshop to add that professional sheen.
• Your written content and page quota. If you have pages that need specific templates let me know and I’ll amend the quote accordingly.
• Your company logo, if you have one