What you get with this Offer
These are some of the great features included:
✔ A modern Website Designed to your Preference
✔ Fully responsive
✔ Hosting and domain management available
✔ Full Installation & Setup included
✔ Aftercare with Detailed Guides on how to manage your new website
✔ Search Engine Optimisation Website from Day 1
✔ Unlimited products & categories
✔ Unlimited services
✔ Receive and moderate product reviews from customers
✔ Discount codes and coupon system available
✔ Bespoke shipping system
✔ Built-in CMS system for administrators
✔ Integration of popular payment providers - Sage Pay, Braintree, Pay Pal, Stripe etc
✔ Multi-language / Multi-Currencies
✔ Order management system & Printable invoices
✔ Stock management & Sales Analytics reporting
We have been in the web development business for 10 years and only ever take a project if we believe we can deliver in the best possible form. Our goal is to deliver developments that will not only make the client look great, but make us look great too.
Please get in touch if you have any question and we will be very happy to help.
We will deliver the project in 3 stages to give you complete control.
Initial Design Mockup: within 5 days of the project beginning
Function Test Website for the customer to assess and request changes: 2-3 weeks
Final Working Website: 3-5 weeks
When the website is complete, everything is deemed acceptable by the customer and invoice settled we will pass over the admin access to your website.
We will always be available to help you run your website after delivery of the initial project.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) Business logo in high quality form, and any other branding material you think would be relevant
2) Business information that needs to be displayed on the website such as: telephone number, email address, address (if applicable)
3) Your main product category, if you don't know them all right now - don't worry, we just need a couple to get started
4) Example products (title, image, description & price). Again, if you don't know them all right now - don't worry, we just need a couple to get started
5) Your preferences to colours, style including any reference websites you like and what you like about them.