- Views 30
What you get with this Offer
Maintaining contact with your customers is not only vital in building a strong relationship, but also drives traffic to your sites and puts items in the cart! A good email blast should be a digital signpost to everything exciting about your business; breaking news, attractive product offers, industry milestones and much more!
For this Hourlie, I will create a personal MailChimp Account for your business, design the email template and fill it with attention-grabbing, relevant content. The content options really are endless, so I'd love to hear your ideas for a pioneering campaign! Alternatively, if you want a month's worth of compelling content, click the Extra below and I will queue the emails to release at pre-set intervals, keeping your brand in the minds of your customers.
A Few Details:
- Completely Bespoke to Your Business
- Upload Your Pre-Existing User Database
- Your MailChimp Account is Yours to Keep When the Work is Complete
- Junk-Dodging! MailChimp have a fantastic platform for delivering your campaigns to the inbox that matters!
You'll have a few questions, I probably will too! My inbox is always open, so please feel free to message me before you commit to see some of my work and have a chat about your business goals.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can design 4x Emails and Queue them for Weekly Release
Additional 2 working days+$230
I can create a User Database with Your Customers' Email Addresses
Additional 1 working day+$59
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$33
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
First of all, thank you for choosing my Hourlie. I appreciate you have a lot of choice here and I'm really looking forward to working on your project.
There are a couple of things which would be great to see, before I get started:
- Any Brand materials you currently have (Logo, website, crayon drawing etc.)
- A short sentence or two about your business and what your USP is
- The specifics of the campaign - Are you promoting a product? Are you looking to drive traffic to a specific location? Anything which will help your campaign stand out from the crowd and give it the attention it deserves.
Of course, every business is different, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I look forward to speaking shortly,