- Views 70
What you get with this Hourlie
-Package Box Design
-Ownership of Final Designs
-High resolution psd or eps, jpg and pdf
Please note, you will need to provide the dieline template from your print shop.
brand identity, branding, label, label design, labels, package, packaging, packaging design, product design, product label, advertising, box design, branding, label design, marketing your brand, merchandising, package, package design, packaging design, product design, box design, packaging, packaging design, packaging design &amp; development, product label, product labels
If you have any other requirements or need help with any other services feel free to ask me if I can help. I can provide a wide range of other services and will be adding them to my PeoplePerHour Profile but in the meantime, if you don't see what you need just let me know and if I can help you I will.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to providing you with a service you will be happy with :)
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. What is your business name?
2. What is your tagline or subtitle, if any?
3. What is the nature of your business?
4. What style do you wish to convey? List as many keywords and adjectives as you'd like.
5. What are your color preferences?
6. What are your font preferences?
7. Are there any design elements you don't want to see used in the design?
8. Are there any design elements you do want to see used in the design?
9. Text for each panel of the box - Be sure to send the content in a format that be copied and pasted.
10. Please upload any photos you'd like added
11. Please upload dieline template from your print shop
12. What else do I need to know?