- Views 95
What you get with this Offer
I am a designer who only focus in making cover artwork. I have 3 years experience working on a cover artwork for musicians in different countries, different styles, as well as various genres. I've spent a lot of time working on a square-sized design, it means I'll be very easy to work on and understand the placement of every element in your design. And most importantly, I know clearly how copyright is in a work. So if you work with me, not only the design you will get, but also the copyright it's all yours completely.
Here's my process in working on a cover artwork.
1. Good Message Sessions (to make sure we feel the same way, understand what you want to get, or even if you give me space to add some ideas, I am very open with it)
2. Project Duration (After I officially got your project I will only focus on your design and I will send the first draft in less than 12 hours)
3. Revision (After you have received the first draft, you can ask me to make changes to your design I will give you unlimited revisions until you really like it)
4. Result = Expectations (We've set goals, so it should happen)
5. Resolution Size (High Resolution (3,000 x 3,000 Pixels with 300 Dpi, perfect for Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud, Print Ready, Etc)
Thank you for your attention, do not hesitate to give me a message about your idea and whatever is on your mind.
Best Regards, Ary Aryska.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$20
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
If it's possible I would like to listen to Your song or album. To match our design to Your taste I need covers and/or art inspirations which You especially like. If You buying printing version of an album I'm gonna need template from Your printing company or link to their website.