- Views 46
What you get with this Hourlie
Your logo is at the forefront of your business, meaning it has a very short time to create the impression you desire. At Crowe About It, I take the time to understand how you want to position your business and the direction you’d like to take it. After all logo design isn’t just about make a nice looking emblem or type (although it helps), it’s about making a design that is highly effective and efficient.
If chosen for your logo design needs I will create and present to you three creatively different concepts based upon your brief. As a logo is the most important part of your brand I understand that it may need some tweaking to perfect it. I will ask for your preference over the presented logos, which we will then take one forward to develop further.
I also offer additional services which can be bolted onto this job which includes the creation of business cards, letterheads and compliment slips which will bring your brand to life.
Please note: The stated time frame of 5 working days is for initial concepts only. Development of your logo will take longer.
What you will get:
• 3 creatively different and carefully thought out initial logo design concepts which will reflect your business
• Concepts presented cleanly in a PDF presentation
1 final design concept
• Various files of your finished logo ensuring you are ready for any situation - files will include; vector source, JPGs, PNGs
• Delivery within 5 working days (excluding weekends) - I put the time in to ensure your logo gets the attention it deserves
• Professional customer service and communication
• Tremendous value for money
• A professional logo to be proud of
I don’t cut corners. I put in the time required to make sure your brand is represented effectively. No templates are used!
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. What is the exact name you would like shown in your logo?
2. Do you have a tagline / slogan to accompany the logo? (optional)
3. What is your industry?
4. What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo? (i.e, sophistication, approachable etc)
5. What logo styles do you like? (image + text, image only, text only etc)
6. Colour palette - are there any particular colours you want to use or avoid?
7. Any design inspiration? (optional)
8. Is there anything you DO NOT want to see?
With Crowe About It all design work is custom created. No store bought templates.