- Views 83
What you get with this Hourlie
File Formats and source files include .PSD, .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PNG, .TIFF, .JPG and .CDR.
Initial concepts delivered within 1 business day (Mon-Fri) If any revisions are needed please allow 12-24 hrs turnaround.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Do you have a specific idea in mind for your logo? If not that is ok
2. The Name of your business
2. Slogan (if any)
3. A brief description of your business
4. Any preferred colors, fonts or shapes
5. Existing designs ideas you might have in mind if any
6. What do you want your new logo to achieve?
7. What services or products does your company provide?
If this is your first logo design
Which type of logo would best suit your company?
A freestanding word or multi-letter abbreviation groupings comprising a logo. Examples are eBay, IBM, CNN, Google FedEx and so forth.
Comprised of a single letter. Think Honda, Uber, Unilever, Beats and McDonald’s.
Illustrated symbols of recognizable things like Starbucks, Twitter, and Playboy all have pictorial logos.
4. Abstract logo
Don’t represent anything otherwise recognizable, like abstract art. Perhaps the most famous brand to successfully pull off an abstract logo is Nike.