- Views 222
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
The place to make your mark.
A versatile and innovative Graphic Designer Studio with over thirty years of combined experience
creating high-quality designs and the ability to ensure an in-depth understanding of the brief,
client satisfaction and the best possible commercial outcomes.
A proven record of creating clear and memorable brand design to help you stand out and grow,
We take a multi disciplinary approach to a wide range of design projects and graphic solutions working
with clients and organisations throughout Europe and beyond
Our Service includes:
• 3 Custom unique and original initial concepts.
• Unlimited revisions.
• Agency level customer service and communication with Professionalism at all times.
• Over 30 years’ combined experience.
• FONTS OPTIONS available.
• 100% vector logo, versatile across print & web and scalable to any size without losing quality.
• High quality work and the ability to ensure an in-depth understanding of the brief.
• 100% Original design where you own the full COPYRIGHT.
• Final Deliverable files in high resolution available for PRINT & WEB: Ai (Vector source file), EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG and PNG.
• All work is 100% original and individual to you and your business.
The Design process:
1/ We will design 3 initial concepts in the form of digital sketches, offering our experience
and knowledge in effective logo design.
2/ You deliver feedback on the concepts and choose what designs you would like to develop further.
3/ After the second feedback 1 final design is chosen to develop and artwork to completion.
4/ Amendments are produced between 1-8 Hours from your request until the design is exactly the
way you want it, 100% satisfaction.
5/ When the final design is agreed, Final print and web ready files are produced and delivered to you,
completing your logo design.
6/ If you have requested Stationery design, the final design will be applied to the Stationery concepts
and files delivered to you.
7/ After your feedback on the Stationery design, any amendments can be applied within 1-8 Hours until total satisfaction.
8/ Final print and web Stationery files are then delivered to you, completing your Stationery design.
We welcome further contact if any technical advice and guidance is needed when applying your
logo across printed and digital media.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• you will be requested to supply information about your Business/ Brand as well as your ideas, photography/stock imagery if required and any written copy for your project. this must be provided ASAP as to meet project deadlines.
The Set of questions below will help you think objectively about your business and will supply us with key information about your business so the most effective design solution can be achieved. Please answer them as best you can, We are here to guide you through the process so please drop us a message with and questions:
• What stands you out from your competitors?
• What goals do you want to achieve with your new design?
• What time line do you have in mind?
• What challenges does your company have at the moment?
• How do you generate sales?
• How do you add value to your services and clients
• What does your company stand for?
• What are your strengths?
• Who are your competitors?
• Where do you see your brand in the future?
• How do you advertise/market your company at the moment?
• What do clients like or dislike about you, your business?
We look forward to working with you on this project and learning about you and your brand in greater detail.