- Views 683
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
What you will receive:
✔ MINIMUM 6 initial original and unique initial design concepts
✔ UNLIMITED development with alternative colours or fonts
✔ UNLIMITED revisions until the logo is completed and you're 100% happy with the result.
✔ FULL LOGO PACK - Including Illustrator vector (.ai), pdf, jpeg, png and .psd
✔ PROFESSIONAL - All created with Adobe Illustrator and scalable to any size for printing
✔ FAST & FRIENDLY SERVICE - Quick response and always happy to help!
✔ FULL OWNERSHIP - You own the rights to use the logo in any and every way
✔ FREE FOLLOW UP SERVICE - If you need any help or additional logo formats/sizes after completion.
After the logo is complete for additional cost I can also supply:
• Social Media complete logo and cover pack for Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn
• Business Card, Comp Slip & Letterhead design and artwork
What you'll get working with me:
✔ Creativity and, above all, a well thought out solution for your requirements.
✔ Working with a fully qualified, full-time graphic designer with over 25 years commercial experience.
✔ A friendly, professional, business orientated service with great communication at all times via email, phone or skype.
✔ 100% 5-Star Feedback here on PPH with lots of happy clients
Logo design is integral to your business; it is a visual representation of your brand and your identity. That's why it's so important to get this right and well worth getting a professional logo design expert to help.
I also provide a complete graphic and web design service so can continue to build a cohesive brand by providing any marketing materials or complete website design and development. Online portfolio can be viewed here: https://indd.adobe.com/view/fc70ba4d-cb6f-4b25-9782-96670c9437b7
If you have any questions of queries, just drop me a mail.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. The company/product name (What text you want to include on the logo)
2. The company/product slogan/tagline if it has one.
3. If you are looking for a purely typographic logo or one with an icon/graphic.
3. A brief description of your business or brand and what industry you are in.
5. Any preferred colours you may want to use – or just leave it to me.
6. Any idea as to the style you are trying to portray, ie, classic, modern, traditional, cutting edge, serious etc
The more information you can provide the better. If you have examples of logo's you have seen and like, please include these including any web links to something you may have seen.
If you have any questions before you purchase then please send me a message as I'm more than happy to help.