What you get with this Offer
- basic photo re-touching (color corrections, levels, brightness etc, removing background)
- layout (text placing + illustrations / photos placing) base don existing style
- cover pages design
- pre- and post- corrections in text (after proofreading)
- delivering print-ready PDfs (and web-friendly, if needed)
Hourlie DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- defining Magazine Style / master pages; I can do it upon request
- stock photos (client has to buy it or pay for it; of course, stock images will not be bought by designer without client's approval)
- Magazine Ads Design (though, I can design adverts in publications, if needed, and give you price for it)
*** Important ***
Please MESSAGE ME BEFORE BUYING this Hourlie, to discuss your requirements and my availability. If you have any doubts or need more info, just let me know and I will be happy to help you.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create Magazine Style / Master pages
Additional 3 working days+$139
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need some guidelines - who is target group, number of sections (if any), etc. if you dont have Master style defined.
Beside this, we need to check the assets, images and deadline - so I can confirm meeting time-frame.
Once again, prompt delivery and good communication. As usual!
Always a pleasure :)
Very good and on schedule, as usual!
Mega as always. Thank you.
Thank you - it's mutual pleasure?
Great working with Milana: reliable, fast and easy to work with.
Excellent, as usual!
The pleasure's mutual, thank you! :)
Milana was an absolute joy to work with. She's a very skillful designer who knows her stuff very well. Most importantly, she listens carefully and provides real value-added feedback to ensure the delivery of top class results.
This was (yet another) excellent project from Milana.
Milana is by far the best designer I've worked with in a very long time. She's very talented and creative, and contributed an abundance of great ideas to the project.
But equally important, she listens to feedbacks and suggestions, and always respond with helpful insight.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with such a very pleasant, honest, and professional person. I will not hesitate to use her again for future projects.
Milana was a pleasure to work with. I had a very rough idea for the visual look of a booklet but needed someone to turn it into a professional looking print product. Milana did the design and also made sure I understood what the implications were if I chose one format over another (very, very important if you are a print idiot like me).