- Views 296
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
Acorn Content Creation is a content marketing agency dedicated to helping your business grow. Whether your business is a tiny sapling or a mighty oak, we can help you identify, capture and engage your target audience with genuine and worthwhile content. Every piece of content we deliver is original, SEO'd to the max, and guaranteed to help your business do what it does best- whatever that might be.
Why choose us?
~ We've come up with content on a hundred topics, from HVAC to HR, and face-lifts to Fibromyalgia. We can handle whatever you can throw at us. ~
* We've been trusted by hundreds of clients from around the globe- check our profile! *
~ We're in the Top Cert/top 2% of sellers on PeoplePerHour. ~
* Our customers have collectively given us a 100% Feedback Rating. *
~ My name is Jamie, and I'm the Lead Content Developer here at ACC. I have a postgraduate degree in history, and have been in content marketing and SEO for years. ~
This Hourlie is for 10 500 word blog posts, or to put it another way, 5,000 words of blog content. We take care of the entire content creation process from start to finish, although we cannot write anything that goes against the PPH Terms of Service. If you need more than just 5,000 words, please choose one of the add-ons below. All work is completely original, and unlimited revisions are offered on every purchase.
Estimated delivery depends on the amount of outstanding work scheduled for other clients at the time of your booking, and will not necessarily be five days. We will give you a more specific estimate once you get in touch.
We're looking forward to working with you!
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please remember to let us know in detail what you need when you purchase this Hourlie!
If you are detailed and thorough in your answers to these questions we will be able to start work sooner. It also ensures that the finished product is exactly what you needed in the first place.
- To know what the topics you would like us to cover, although
- To know whether you have any special requirements, e.g. a list of references.
- Guidance on how you would like the content to read after it's written: punchy? Informal?
- Any keywords you would like us to use. If you don't provide keywords, we will research and use our own.