- Views 105
What you get with this Offer
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
A set of questions answered. These include;
1. Explain your business model
2. Mission Statement
3. Company ownership & registration
4. Name of service/product
5. How do you intend to make money? (Monetization of your business)
6. Expected monthly sales – state an estimated amount.
7. Sources and/or amount of funds required (owner + investors)
8. Do you have any current or long-term assets that you wish to use for the business (e.g. car, land, building, etc.) if yes? What is the monetary value?
9. Expected cost of operations (list items & amounts) what do you expect to spend money on?
10. Management structure (including positions) name of employees or partners
11. Number of employees & salaries per month
12. Niche and Target Market
13. Main competition (if any)
14. Competitive edge
These do not need to be detailed, but a fair amount of information that will give me a starting point.