- Views 26
What you get with this Hourlie
I have created more than 400 Logos, 100 icon sets, and other High-quality Graphic design work for my clients, I guarantee you 100% money back if not satisfied for any reason and Fast turnaround time for your project.
What will you Receive?
✔ Multiple Unique Logo Concepts
✔ UNLIMITED revisions and color options based on your requirements/branding for the chosen logo concept.
✔ FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated if you want to
✔ 100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without losing quality
✔ QUALITY service where attention to detail is unrivaled
✔ FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .gif, .jpeg, .psd and fonts
✔ Ownership: You will own 100% rights of the logo.
✔ PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times
✔ draft approval before finalizing the design, so you can change any bits you're not happy with
✔ Payment Terms: No advance payment needed, only Escrow funding.
✔ 100% Money Back Policy if not satisfied with results
✔ 24/7 Online lifetime support guarantee!
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please provide answers to given below questions, please feel free to leave questions which don't seem important to you.
1) What should be the name of the logo / What will be the text on the Logo?
2) What will be tag line if any? Tag line but doesn’t need to be a part of the logo
3) Do you want the logo to be text-only, graphic-only, text and graphics?
4) Define the style of the logo you wish to have: professional, sophisticated, simple, complex, corporate, conservative, classic any words you can tell about it.
5) Do you have any color preferences?
6) Tell us all the information you find relevant about how your company works and what kind of business is it.
7) Please state your creative strategy (pointers, ideas, or buzzwords).
8) Describe your direct competition; provide addresses to their websites if available.
9) What logos or websites have you seen that you like or catch your eye?
10) Is there a certain look that you like (include URLs or company names if possible)?
11) Do you have any preconceived ideas about the design of your logo?
12) Are there any images or concepts you DO NOT want to see?
13) Any other details?