- Views 123
What you get with this Hourlie
I've been doing color grading / correction for more than 5 years. I work with clients range from micro businesses to international companies, using the industry standard tools and workflows. My goal is provide the best quality result and customer experience for my clients.
I have a color suite (a room for color grading with professional equipment) that fits ISO 3664 and ISO 12646. Internet upload/download speed is 100 Mbps (1 Gbps by special request). I also have a backup Internet line.
As additional service, I can help you to make a copyright registration for your content, so you may elect to receive up to $150,000 worldwide in case of copyright infringements without extra expenses. Contact me for details.
Please, take a look at my works where I did Full Service Video Production in the showreel above. Make sure you watch in the highest quality. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to watch some more projects where I took a part.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. You provide me a source video fragment.
2. You provide me an information that you know about the source video:
– Camera model
– Video profile settings (raw, log, rec.709, etc)
– Lens information (model, lens filter used, etc)
3. You provide me an information about the final look you want. You can provide another video like an example. This site can help you: film-grab.com . You can also include a technical information such as color codes for tinting highlights and shadows, information about white and black points, etc.
4. I show you a preview video file with LUT applied.
5. I can do final adjustments if it needs.
6. I give you a LUT.